life updated

on work
things have been hectic around the office with plenty of menial matters to attend to, from maintenance issues right up to employee recruitment. but all in all, work has been great. with 6 staff currently under my supervision, 3 of whom are directly under me, my manager has advised me to slow down and cut back on my own paperwork and delegate most of my existing tasks to them, making myself more available for more management-related work, so he says. sometime last week, he had also mentioned of the possible salary increment for the staff of our department following our appointment as the headquarters division. fingers crossed*

on home
family bonding has been of utmost priority, try as i might. though my work gets the better of me every other week day, i do my best to spend quality time at home on weekends, awake - lol!

on month end 


my best buddy had graciously extended an invitation to moi to join in on a 3 days 2 nights trip to langkawi this 28th. free accommodation at holiday villa, who'd wanna miss out on that, am i right? and to add to that, my return flight tickets have generously been paid for! how wonderful is that? so i'm counting down the days to sun, sea and sand. should be fun.

on shopping 

Karana Ocean Pack

a 5L karana ocean pack, in yellow. or blue. or red. doesn't matter really. i just gotta have one for my trip.

on december 1st
hoping to catch mr. 305 in action at the sunway lagoon surf beach. oh baybeh, baybeh.

year end plans anyone?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet the Author

Flickr Photostream