falling slowly, eyes that know me

it was a fun week at work, well half a week really. and so far so good. so let's hope it stays that way :)

since today's a saturday, i have a tutoring session later in the afternoon but i'm contemplating if i should head out to the golf range with the cousins next. now that i've started a 9 to 5 job again, i seriously need to start enjoying time spent at home with the family on my weekend breaks - truly the time to sit back, relax and recover :)

on a personal note, things seem to be falling into place for me and the family and i'm beyond grateful for that. looks to be a promising year indeed, god willing

anywho, i'm planning to purchase a new mobile phone next week to replace mine which i carelessly lost a couple months back. but i'm not sure what make i should get this time around. my opinion, an iphone4 is just way over my budget, while a nokia seems a bit boring, since i've always used a nokia before this. a blackberry sounds good too, but i'm not sure how i'll be able to adapt to it. i've tried out my sister's and still can't find myself to love it wholeheartedly.

what's your take on mobile phones? any suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet the Author

Flickr Photostream