live. period.

it's a wee bit too late for apologies, but my deepest and in abundance nonetheless.

it has been too long, but i am determined to begin regurgitating out my emotions, loves and disgusts once more on this post apocalyptic journal of mine. 

sensing a seemingly obvious lack luster in positive words and vibes? well, the solemn and less intriguing part of what i call my indistinct life (particularly at home) seems to take over me and my thoughts more often than i would hope these days.

on a lighter note, the working life has been keeping me well occupied and with promising returns if i might add - in the form of recognition and appreciation on the part of my superiors for all the effort and dedication i channel into my work (rather than my life). 


and so my life begins now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet the Author

Flickr Photostream